Package Details: lmms-qt5-git v1.2.0.rc4.r248.g03e988960-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/lmms-qt5-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: lmms-qt5-git
Description: The Linux MultiMedia Studio (Qt5 Version).
Upstream URL: http://lmms.io
Keywords: DAW LMMS midi multimedia music
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: lmms, lmms-git
Provides: lmms
Submitter: liushuyu
Maintainer: liushuyu
Last Packager: liushuyu
Votes: 9
Popularity: 0.082963
First Submitted: 2016-03-19 10:56
Last Updated: 2017-12-02 21:38

Dependencies (28)

Required by (1)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

MaximusHome commented on 2017-12-07 10:57

add cd -- "$srcdir/$_pkgname" into prepare()

safocl commented on 2017-12-02 14:53

добавь "git submodule update --init" в prepare() секцию. А то не подгружается сторонний подмодуль rpmalloc

upd... перед этой командой, соответственно, надо войти в каталог со склонированным git репозиторием

funkmuscle commented on 2017-11-13 14:39

Also the LMMS package uses a legacy version of calf ladspa which for some reason crashes Ardour.
I've been in contact with Markus, one of the devs of calf and he confirmed it. I was able to fix this issue by removing calf.so from the LMMS lib dir and now Ardour works fine and so does LMMS.
I was just asked by Markus to test the latest git of LMMS but I ran into that

-- Configuring done
CMake Error at src/3rdparty/rpmalloc/CMakeLists.txt:3 (add_library):
Cannot find source file:

rpmalloc/rpmalloc/rpmalloc.c

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
.hxx .in .txx


CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "rpmalloc".

Issue also.

@liushuyu, maybe you can help with this testing request from the calf and LMMS devs? Here is the request below:

Hey funkmuscle,

I hope it's okay to contact you this way.

I've started a discussion on the LMMS issue tracker:

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/3942

tresf told me that they think it could work after some minor changes to their code base. He was asking for testing so I asked FalkTX because of his advanced build environment. He told me that he wasn't able to reproduce the problem so no chance for clarification if the problem is gone now. He also told me that he doesn't think the problem is fixed. So my question is: are you able to build the latest git source from LMMS repository (including their new "Veal" fork of Calf) on your machine and test if the problem is gone? Would be awesome.

Best
Markus

liushuyu commented on 2017-11-13 06:35

@agapito I'll investigate the problem asap, sorry for the late response though

agapito commented on 2017-11-13 00:03

-- Configuring done
CMake Error at src/3rdparty/rpmalloc/CMakeLists.txt:3 (add_library):
Cannot find source file:

rpmalloc/rpmalloc/rpmalloc.c

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
.hxx .in .txx


CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "rpmalloc".
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: rpmalloc
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /tmp/makepkg/lmms-qt5-git/src/lmms

spider-mario commented on 2017-09-17 11:29

Explicitly passing `-j$(nproc)` to make should be unnecessary. If someone wants to parallelize package building, they can edit MAKEFLAGS in /etc/makepkg.conf, and it will apply to all PKGBUILDs.

liushuyu commented on 2017-09-11 17:30

Oczkins92: Just install `wine` or `wine-staging` and you'll get vestige

Oczkins92 commented on 2017-08-12 10:29

Ok now its working but i have'nt vestige.Could you add vestige to lmms?

Oczkins92 commented on 2017-07-28 08:04

Not working.When i tried compile i got a message:
[100%] Linking CXX executable ../lmms
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/lmms.dir/build.make:504: lmms] Błąd 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:273: src/CMakeFiles/lmms.dir/all] Błąd 2
make: *** [Makefile:152: all] Błąd 2
==> BŁĄD: Wystąpił błąd w build().
Przerywam...
Where word Błąd means error.

liushuyu commented on 2017-02-17 06:26

Hi everyone,

It's been long time before update the version number again. For changes to LMMS from RC1 to RC2: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/releases/tag/v1.2.0-rc2

Changes from RC2 to current master (digest, filtered out changes not affecting Linux):
---
Redesign of EQ plugin (#3030)
Updated translations
Fix bad upgrade for bbtrack
Fix saving of multiple TempoSyncKnobModels (#3281)
Fixed some issues with large files (#3293)
No extra bar with beat note near end
set new initial width of piano roll editor (#3334)
SoundIO- fixed up crashes when device cannot be opened. (#3238)
Avoid interception by PulseAudio (#2992)
makes controller rack fixed in width (#3240)
Option to allow auto save while playing (#3088)
suggest a fix for precision on knob dragging (#3075)
Fix zyn linking; cleanup bundling
---

Thanks

All comments